25 years experience capturing images from around the globe.
- Director/Cinematographer and Editor of international television show.
- Setup, lit and conducted thousands of interviews & testimonials, both formal and informal.
- Cameraman for national concerts.
- Captured aerial shots from microlight aircraft, helicopters, biplanes and even while upside-down in stunt planes.
- FAA certified drone pilot.
- Filmed in extreme weather conditions at negative 5 degrees in Wisconsin atop skyscrapers, stadium roof & smokestacks, to dusty conditions and 115 degree temperatures in Africa.
- Filmed from physically challenging platforms such as arena catwalks, construction lifts, repelling from cliffs, and rough seas in the Mediterranean Ocean.
- Extensive experience with a variety of cameras including studio configurations, modern 4K cams, large-chip cinema cameras, action-cams and everything in-between.
- Experienced in working solo, as well as a team member with directors, producers, camera crews, etc.
- Setup and ran audio from lav to shotgun microphones.
- Setup and ran on-camera teleprompter.